Monday, June 20, 2011

IS THIS A GOOD TIME TO BUY ?

IS THIS A GOOD TIME TO BUY ?
People constantly ask “Is this a good time to buy?”
My answer will also cover the question “Is this a good time to sell?”
This is one of the easiest questions I ever have to answer in real estate.
The simple answer is “Look at what everybody else is doing and do the reverse”.
Is everybody selling like today?
Then it is a brilliant time to buy.
For the sellers the question is “Is everybody buying?”
Today the answer is no. Everybody is selling.
So the answer is, If you can stay out of the current market, then do so.
“How long will we have to wait?’’
I am too old and smart to get involved in predicting the future even though it is currently fashionable to do so.
All I can say is that in 27 years I have never seen a market stay down as long as the current one, so the pressure must be building.

Ross Cutten
Owner / Director
Noble Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment